Prep Time 25min.
Total Time 1hr.
Place these delicious Spicy Harissa Chicken Kebabs over vegetables and cook them in a Reynolds Wrap® Foil packet for amazing flavors!
What You Need
4 tablespoons mild harissa paste or sauce
2 tablespoons honey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1″ square pieces
2 thickly sliced yellow squash
2 thickly sliced green zucchini
1 thickly sliced red onion
2 cups thickly sliced button mushrooms
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Whisk together the harissa, honey and lemon in a bowl. Add chicken and mix until coated.
3. Skewer the chicken evenly between 8 wooden skewers and set aside.
4. Mix together the squash, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, cumin and salt and pepper until completely combined.
5. Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the vegetables in the center of the foil. Place 2 chicken skewers on top of the vegetables. Fold up the ends and then the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
6. Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes and then open the foil packets and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked throughout.